Feature Release: Expiry Date Modification
We are welcoming this wonderful new release to our PayDock platform: Expiry Date Modification!
PayDock users are now able to edit the expiry date details on their customer’s credit card within seconds.
Benefits for the PayDock user?
- Reduced admin time
- Improved customer experience
- Lower churn on recurring payments
- Less risk of human error
- Increased revenue
We are pleased to be saving our PayDock customers time, hassle and increasing revenue with this new feature.
How to use this new feature:
1) In your PayDock account, go to “Customers” and choose “Actions” -> Click “See details” for the customer you want to edit the details for
2) Click on “Edit card expiration”
3) Choose new expiry month and year. Click “Update card expiration date”
Alternatively, the expiry date can also be changed via the PayDock API.
4) The card is now updated and ready for further successful transactions.
Please ping us on our live chat or via firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions or if you have a feature request for us. We are always happy to hear from you!
All of us at PayDock