Good news for our eCommerce friends; Managing eCommerce payments has just become easier with the release of our first WooCommerce plugin.
Get access to one of the world’s largest online shopping frameworks with the flexibility and ease that PayDock provides ensuring your customer’s checkout experience to be seamless and beautiful – no matter what payment service you choose.
With new payment methods entering the market at a rapid pace, the WooCommerce plugin lets you manage numerous connections through PayDock.
Your benefits of using PayDock on WooCommerce:
- Get access to over 25 payment gateways through a single API
- Single web interface to monitor sales and manage payments
- Set up email/webhook/SMS notifications for different payment events
- Future-proof your store with PayDock’s plug and play framework
How to set up this new plugin?
1. Install the “PayDock for WooCommerce” plugin from the WordPress plugins page
2. Get your PayDock API keys from the web portal
3. Add your payment gateways inside PayDock to get a gateway_id
4. After you have activated the “PayDock for WooCommerce” plugin, enter your PayDock API keys and Gateway IDs in the WooCommerce -> Settings -> Checkout -> PayDock page
5. You are now ready to take payments from your preferred providers
For more information or help on how to set this up please contact [email protected]