PayDock ♥ Not-for-Profits
Managing payments across fundraising initiatives and frequencies does not have to be be costly and confusing.
Connect with donors and focus on your mission without payment pain. Mix together PayPal, Credit Cards, Direct Debit, recurring donations without complexity, frustration or cost.
PayDock has invested years in building a solution especially to help organisations like yours to make payment management and giving easy and rewarding.
With PayDock you will:
- Reduce the cost of giving programs across the board
- Increase your ability to rapidly deploy both one-off, recurring and repeat giving solutions
- Drive better donor experience and increased revenue through best-practice landing and giving pages
- Increase ROI through optimised workflows and nurturing experiences
- Get more value from existing payment partnerships
- Easily get data in-and-out of existing systems (increase the value of your current services)
- Understand key donors and channel trends in realtime
- Equip your field workers to conduct on-location fundraising through their own communities
- Equip your strategic partners to better provide ROI on their services.
- Create innovative solutions on favourite tools such as WordPress
- Recover previously lost income through built-in recurring failure management and live alerts
Become a winning fundraiser
By removing financial and engagement hurdles to engaging donors your organisation is free to focus on what will provided the highest ROI for every marketing dollar spent.
Prospective donors can now be engaged with optimised giving products without adding loads to your internal systems.
Costs come down as you can work with gateways that provide the best value for your needs, and your fundraising team can proceed uninhibited.
If you have a success story or want to talk to us directly about how PayDock is here to help you, please reach out. We promise to get back to you very shortly and see how we can help raise your online income through PayDock.
Don’t take our word for it
“Working with Not-For Profits for the last 8 years, I know how challenging best-practice fundraising can be.
Payment problems can undermine even the best campaigns and diminish returns. The way PayDock enables organisations to expand their payment capabilities, reduce cost and scale into new markets is a game-changer.
We’re very exited about PayDock, what it means for the strategic team at Dunham+Company and for the many organisations we hope will benefit from the platform globally.”
Joshua Crowther – Director of Strategic Services / Dunham+Company
“We’ve saved $10,000 in transaction fees, more than 30 hours per week in admin and our conversions have lifted by over 40%.”
John Bishop – CTO at PetRescue