We’re very excited to announce some exciting new features on the PayDock API as well as overall improvements to the admin interface.
Summary: “More goodies we hope will make your life easier – and more exciting”. (well we try)
See the screenshot below then a little more detail of some of the new ‘under the hood’ power.
If there’s something you’d love to see added, please shoot us a line at [email protected]com.
We love building payment solutions to help your business.
All of us here at PayDock
API Release (v1.1.8)
- Searchable parameters when requesting Charges through the API. You can add these as query parameters today. Simply add use like ‘/v1/charges?gateway=1234567890&from=ddmmyyyy’
- “gateway” – include a specific Gateway ID when requesting the charges log to filter output by gateway
- “from” – include charges from a specific date (ddmmyyyy)
- “to” – include charges up to a specific date (ddmmyyyy)
Web Client Release (v1.0.3)
- Ability to manager your user avatar under My Account -> Personal/User Details
- Ability to manage refund requests through interface
- Ability to leverage new API capabilities through interface
Other General Updates
- Some minor styling fixes to email templates
- Some overall UX polishing and improvements
- Better management of personal and company information in web client