- Included reference and source_id fields for a scenario when creating a charge with a customer who does not have a default gateway.
- Fixed refund error handling for FatZebra and Afterpay V1 where previously charge status would get stuck at the “refund_requested” phase.
- We added a new card_acceptor.name optional field for EFTPOS payments. The EFTPOS service does not accept more than 40 characters for the card_acceptor.name field.
- Improved capturing customer.payment_source.type in the logs when the charge is made with OTT or Vault Token.
- Fixed the logic for switching between virtual and test modes for gateways that support these modes. Previously when performing API requests against the Virtual mode, gateways would switch to Test mode. This now should only happen when explicitly changing the mode.
- Updated our API documentation with new meta.region value that allows setting region for Direct Debit business days logic.
- Improved error message when canceling verification charge. Now, 400 status code and Invalid Operation for Verification Charge error message will be received.
- Improved handling of the custom order_id and transactin_id for MPGS charges:
- Now if a custom transaction_id value is provided in the void/cancellation request, it will be included in the URL parameter to MPGS.
- Now the transaction_id character limit is 40. If exceeded, 400 status code and transaction_id/order_id must be shorter than or equal to 40 characters error message will be received.
- We have improved our Canvas 3DS widget to handle properly InitAuthTimedOut response.