PayDock Release Notes
Follow us on Twitter via @thepaydock to receive instant notifications regarding version releases and new features.
- New Feature: The Master Merchant facility has been improved. Now it is possible to set styles and images specific to your brand. You can change buttons and links colors, modify slogans on sign-in and sign-up pages, add URL references to your website, etc.
- New Feature: The API functionality of the charge object has been expanded. Now charges made with the Stripe gateway can contain the “meta.stripe_descriptor” option mapped to a descriptor suffix field at Stripe.
- Improvement: We have blocked the possibility to attempt a refund of the ‘refund only’ transaction in the dashboard.
- Bug Fix: Email notifications for the “subscription_creation_failure” event were not displayed on the History page in the dashboard.
- Improvement: The ‘reference’ field was included in the 3DS pre-authorize request with the MasterCard gateway.
- Improvement: Now it is possible to create pre-auth charges with the Fiserv gateway from the PayDock dashboard.
- Bug Fix: The user faced ‘Access forbidden’ error messages in the dashboard when opening pages that contained endpoints where the user did not have access.
- Bug Fix: The Bambora gateway errors did not map properly for direct debit charges after consequent API requests on charge status checks.
- New Service Connection: PayDock now supports a new gateway – Fiserv PSP for Merchants. Wondering how you can start using it? Visit our helpdesk article for more details.
- Feature release: The customizable branding for the Master Merchant facility is live. Now a master merchant can upload a logo/favicon/background from the dashboard (from the new “My Brand” page).
- Improvement: Updated the format of the expiry date passed to Bambora. Previously, the charge for the customer created with a one-digit month failed with the ‘invalid expiry date’ error message.
- Bug Fix: A user couldn’t set time when trying to reactivate a subscription.
- Improvement: Not all gateway errors were processed correctly for Windcave. Error mapping was reviewed and updated.
- Improvement: Not all gateway errors were processed correctly for Bambora. Error mapping was reviewed and updated.
- Feature release: Now a user can whitelist IP addresses from the dashboard (there is a new “Security” tab in the “My Company” page).
- Bug Fix: If the error message was too long, a part of it was invisible in the pop-up window.
- Bug Fix: CSV exports did not contain all the filtered items from the dashboard because of the missing timezone.
- Bug Fix: The “Return to sign in page” link was broken on the 2FA confirmation page.
- Improvement: Security improvements added.
- New Service Connection: MasterCard Gateway Service is now available at PayDock. We have integrated this new gateway to offer more opportunities to you and contribute to your seamless experience. You can check this Helpdesk article on how to set it up in your PayDock account.
- Bug Fix: Fixed the issue with Client SDK when using it as a module.
- Bug Fix: Solved the issue with a Merchant Warrior bank account created as a card.
- Feature release: Released the new policy to keep the user’s password secure as a part of the PCI DSS Compliance. Now you get a warning if your password is too weak and does not comply with security requirements.
- Improvement: Added a filter parameter to search by cards or bank account only in the vault.
- Bug Fix: ‘Amount’ and ‘Currency’ columns are combined and shown as one column in the dashboard tabs.
- Bug Fix: Left-hand side navigation menu below your name is not collapsed when navigating sub-pages.
- Bug Fix: Resolved the issue with capturing an authorized charge.
- Improvement: Extended charge information from API now included in dashboard bulk-download capability.
- Improvement: Small clean up of dashboard currency display to save space.
- Improvement: Tightened up permissions and security around Owner vs Admin role behaviour.
- Bug Fix: Small UI clean up on the password reset page.
- Feature release: Dashboard tracker on Subscriptions to help identify if status changes were triggered by the PayDock engine or applied manually. Column is titled ‘Last Status Change’.
- Improvement: Dashboard user can now move Subscriptions to the ‘Complete’ status manually on the PayDock dashboard.
- Improvement: Updated UI for archived Customers.
- Improvement: Minor UI improvements across Dashboard.
- Feature release: Now download complete sets of filtered records when on Vault, Customer, Subscription, Transfer and Charges pages. Click the “All Filtered Items” button to export the complete set of requested data.
View Helpdesk Article
- Improvement: Updated Vault search via Dashboard to include bank accounts.
- Improvement: Customer objects can now have a Company attribute.
- Improvement: Updated Vault search via Dashboard to include bank accounts.
- Improvement: Updated integration with Fat Zebra gateway to enable omit_expiry parameter.
Feb 7th 2020
- Feature release: New parameters available when running reporting queries on the PayDock API. Now filter Charges based on last updated date both ‘from’ and ‘to’.
View API docs .
- Feature release: Richer queries available from Charges API. Dynamically include related Subscription current and historical/snapshot information within the Charges request by using the new “expand” parameter.
View API docs
Feb 3rd 2020
- Feature release: Enhanced transaction/charge report downloads. Now download complete, filtered and/or unlimited row transaction searches directly from the dashboard.
- Fixed. Small bug in resetting start dates for Subscriptions in Dashboard
- Upgraded logging microservice to enable us to provide richer support to our merchants
Jan 10th 2020
- New Service Connection: Proud to announce the inclusion of Bpoint to the PayDock family further adding to the value we bring Merchants and Vendors. Now accessible via PayDock Dashboard and API and works alongside all our core features including Smart Routing, Recurring Payments, Notifications, Vault and more. To find out more:
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Dec 27th 2019
- Feature Release: Extension to Customer object to include Description field (not just Reference)
Accessible via both API and Dashboard
- Inclusion of Vault Token ID when reviewing Customer Payment Sources (if applicable)
Dec 21st 2019
- Feature Release: Bank accounts now included directly in Vault
Previously, bank account details were attached to Customer Payment Sources, however you can now directly add, store and manage bank account details in the PayDock Vault via API and Dashboard interfaces.
- System improvements and performance optimisations
Dec 5th 2019
- Feature Release: PayDock X-Ray/Audit Tool.
Introducing end-to-end system activity traceability throughout the PayDock orchestration platform. This includes any third parties who have been granted access and internal admin users. View Helpdesk Article
- Minor bug fixes
Nov 28th 2019
- Feature Release. Ability to filter Notification history by Subscription, Charge, Transaction objects
This improves the ease of searching historical Notifications for re-issuing when required.
- Minor bug fixes and tidy-ups
Nov 11th 2019
- Improvements to the CSV download capabilities in the PayDock merchant dashboard.
- Improvements to the error information available in the Charge object when triggering a POST request via the API
- Improvements to the PayDock merchant license billing details update
Sept 27th 2019
- Feature Release: Ability for Merchants to configure retry parameters at subscription level
This enables fine-grain controls of how PayDock Subscriptions handle failed-payment activity including the ability to configure interval, frequency, limit and failed status.
- Feature Release: Place Subscriptions in ‘held’ status
Sept 11th 2019
- Improvements to the credit card expiry date workflow.
- Improvements to Subscriptions when the payment source is changed including the ‘default’ setting.
June 11th 2019
- Feature Release: Smart Routing Engine
This enables merchants to build cascading rules to direct payments to specific services depending on rulesets.
- Improvements to 2FA experience
- Tweaks to dashboard to improve user experience (and reduce brain-power required)
- Improvements to phone number handling in the PayDock SDK