PayDock Release Notes
Follow us on Twitter via @thepaydock to receive instant notifications regarding version releases and new features.
Feb 7th 2020
- Feature release: New parameters available when running reporting queries on the PayDock API. Now filter Charges based on last updated date both ‘from’ and ‘to’.
View API docs .
- Feature release: Richer queries available from Charges API. Dynamically include related Subscription current and historical/snapshot information within the Charges request by using the new “expand” parameter.
View API docs
Feb 3rd 2020
- Feature release: Enhanced transaction report downloads. You can now download rich, filtered and unlimited row transaction searches directly from the dashboard.
- Fixed. Small bug in resetting start dates for Subscriptions in Dashboard
- Upgraded logging microservice to enable us to provide richer support to our merchants
Jan 10th 2020
- New Service Connection: Proud to announce the inclusion of Bpoint to the PayDock family further adding to the value we bring Merchants and Vendors. Now accessible via PayDock Dashboard and API and works alongside all our core features including Smart Routing, Recurring Payments, Notifications, Vault and more. To find out more:
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Dec 27th 2019
- Feature Release: Extension to Customer object to include Description field (not just Reference)
Accessible via both API and Dashboard
- Inclusion of Vault Token ID when reviewing Customer Payment Sources (if applicable)
Dec 21st 2019
- Feature Release: Bank accounts now included directly in Vault
Previously, bank account details were attached to Customer Payment Sources, however you can now directly add, store and manage bank account details in the PayDock Vault via API and Dashboard interfaces.
- System improvements and performance optimisations
Dec 5th 2019
- Feature Release: PayDock X-Ray/Audit Tool.
Introducing end-to-end system activity traceability throughout the PayDock orchestration platform. This includes any third parties who have been granted access and internal admin users. View Helpdesk Article
- Minor bug fixes
Nov 28th 2019
- Feature Release. Ability to filter Notification history by Subscription, Charge, Transaction objects
This improves the ease of searching historical Notifications for re-issuing when required.
- Minor bug fixes and tidy-ups
Nov 11th 2019
- Improvements to the CSV download capabilities in the PayDock merchant dashboard.
- Improvements to the error information available in the Charge object when triggering a POST request via the API
- Improvements to the PayDock merchant license billing details update
Sept 27th 2019
- Feature Release: Ability for Merchants to configure retry parameters at subscription level
This enables fine-grain controls of how PayDock Subscriptions handle failed-payment activity including the ability to configure interval, frequency, limit and failed status.
- Feature Release: Place Subscriptions in ‘held’ status
Sept 11th 2019
- Improvements to the credit card expiry date workflow.
- Improvements to Subscriptions when the payment source is changed including the ‘default’ setting.
June 11th 2019
- Feature Release: Smart Routing Engine
This enables merchants to build cascading rules to direct payments to specific services depending on rulesets.
- Improvements to 2FA experience
- Tweaks to dashboard to improve user experience (and reduce brain-power required)
- Improvements to phone number handling in the PayDock SDK