- Added the “order_id” or “transaction_id” fields for the MPGS charges created within the subscription. If the values are not passed by the customer, Paydock to auto-generate the value(s) and pass them to the gateway.
- Improved error mapping for Worldpay where the error codes and error descriptions were unknown.
- Remapped the gateway connection error from ‘Unauthorized’ to “Invalid Gateway Credentials” for MPGS.
- Now it is possible to assign the existing charge to a subscription using the:HTTP method: POST
- Improved the error messages for MPGS capture transactions.