- New Feature: The filter for GET /charges and GET /charges/charge_id endpoints has been expanded with new values.
More information can be found here.
- Improvement: We have made some minor changes so that all the subscription details that you need are included in the CSV reports that you download from the Charges section in the dashboard. This should make your reconciliation process as smooth as possible.
The article on how to download the CSV report can be found here.
- Improvement: We have polished our Charges chart. Now it properly handles the cases with switches from and to daylight saving time.
Click here to check more information about chart management.
- Improvement: We have improved the logic for filtering the allowed response properties to update the custom fields endpoint.
- Improvement: When making a charge with a vault token from a customer, the details of this customer are used instead of those with whom the vault token was created initially.