- New Feature: We have expanded the functionality that allows creating custom fields, storing them at Paydock and even passing them to gateways. Now it is possible to create and apply multiple custom templates for the Charges page with various sets of custom fields. Merchants can also set the view mode: for Charges or Transactions, with the list of fields they have chosen for a particular template.
Click here to check more details.
- New Feature: We have added an ability to set custom fields from the ‘Add new charge’ page. Also, merchants can choose the custom fields they passed previously from the dropdown when making a charge.
Click here to find out more.
- New Feature: We have enabled merchants to cancel a charge before its settlement date. It applies to charges in Completed, Pending, Failed and Requested statuses.
- Improvement: We have updated the length of a redirect link generated with the ZipmoneyCheckoutButton widget. Please make sure that you use the latest NPM version with the implemented changes.
- New Feature: We have added a settlement/remittance date for charges made with the BPoint gateway. Now it is displayed in the charge response as a remittance date.
- Improvement: We have optimised a search query for Charges and Customers to reduce the time for loading the Paydock dashboard and improve your experience as a user.