- New Feature: Now you can send new fields on the /charges/3ds endpoint. We have also added the ability to set new fields in the Paydock widget for your convenience.
- New Feature: Now it is possible to create a customer with a payment source without any gateway. The functionality applies to making a charge and creating a subscription from the customer. Currently, it is available via the API only.
More information can be found here.
- New Feature: The Single-Sign-On feature via SAML was implemented. It enables the secure exchange of user authentication data between web applications and identity service providers. With this feature, users can log into the Paydock dashboard after authenticating with the identity provider using only one set of credentials. It simplifies and speeds up the whole login process, say nothing of enhanced security.
- Improvement: We have updated the error handling for charges made with 3DS and Fraud with no Fraud service connected.
- Improvement: To improve performance, we have reviewed and improved an approach of calculating the charge refund.
- Improvement: We have made some minor adjustments on the Dashboard page related to URL redirects. If the user of the Master Merchant account does not have permission to view some page, they will be redirected to the default page accessible to any user.