PayPal recurring payments are dead easy on Paydock.
Online merchants can access rich recurring functionality, improve their brand experience and reduce internal time, cost and effort when taking and managing recurring payments through PayPal with Paydock.
PayPal is a vital part of the payments ecosystem, with over 7bn transactions processed during 2017 (Statista). If you are not taking PayPal as part of your payment strategy, you could be missing out on significant revenue.
PayPal had a higher overall conversion rate than all competitors with the next payment option scoring 36.4% lower than PayPal on average. *
Paydock provides rich benefits to any merchant seeking to drive subscriptions, memberships or recurring donations on PayPal.
Why use PayPal with Paydock?
- No restriction when scheduling dates, interval and frequency of recurring payments
- No more need to force the customer to cancel, opt-in again or restart just to change a date. Simply change it, in realtime with no effort, stress or confusion.
- Unlimited flexibility when it comes to changing recurring payment amounts.
- Easily adjust payment amounts month to month, week to week. No more frustration if your customer can’t pay for a month, and the whole process must be restarted.
- Take better take care of your customers and manage the customer experience when using PayPal as a payment source for recurring payments. Other features include being able to set number of retries and interval between.
- Filter payments which have come from PayPal and which payments have come from other payment sources (even ‘tag’ your campaigns as a unique payment type) from a single dashboard.
- Provide a seamless checkout experience across all payment types – giving customers a selection of options, with less risk and cost for your development team.
Benefit from an intuitive and RESTful API that your developers will enjoy. Create, update and query your customers, subscriptions and transactions through Paydock’s easy-to-use API.
The team at Leafcutter recently developed a donation experience for the Children’s Hospital Foundation lifting conversions and reducing cost of integration and payment management. See the payment experience in action below. The solution includes both one-off and recurring payments through a single integration.
If you would like to find out how Paydock can help improve your conversions, simplify your payments life and reduce effort, contact our friendly payments team and drop us a line.
* Data source comScore Panel, US, Q4 2015
Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash