- Implemented a new enhancement to handle the gateway error (400 Invalid Request Details) more effectively for PayPal transactions, specifically when updating `transaction_shipping_address` or `reference`.
- Enhanced the MPGS 3DS In-build flow by mapping the MPGS `transaction.reference` field to the Paydock `reference2` field.
- Unmasked the `account_number` in the charge log when creating a charge through the following endpoints:
- Implemented an enhancement to handle pre-authorization charges for WorldPayWPG.
- Removed the `customer.payment_source.card_number_hash_uuid` field from the Accertify notification payload. This change applies when the request parameter `transaction_only` is set to `False`.
- Refined the error mapping for Stripe, enhancing the clarity of `generic_error` and other error messages.
- Updated error mapping for Pin Payments to improve accuracy and reporting.