- New Feature: Two settings are available for the Fiserv gateway now: with and without multicurrency. If you have a non-multicurrency account at the gateway, when activating it at Paydock, you can mention the default currency in which you would like to receive money for the payments. We have added a possibility to check exchange rates at Fiserv for the non-multicurrency setup even before creating a new charge or subscription. This enables you to check in advance what will be the amount of the transaction in your default currency.
More information about dynamic pricing can be found here.
- New Feature: To improve your experience of using ApplePay and GooglePay, we have added the expiration time for the wallet token for you to keep it utilizable for 24 hours.
- Improvement: The Visa logo was updated in the widget with a possibility to choose between blue and white logos depending on the background color of your widget.
- Improvement: We have updated the status of the pre-auth charge with Stripe. If you do not capture it within 7 days, Stripe cancels the charge, though the status at Paydock remains ‘pending’. If you attempt to capture it after this time range, the status will change to ‘failed’ instead of ‘expired’ which better reveals the actual process behind this.
- Improvement: The 500 error code, shown after you create a wallet payment without mentioning a payment source, has been replaced with the 400