- Improved the scheduler for authorised charges so that it doesn’t check the transaction status after the transaction was voided.
- A new fraud operation mode called flex has been added to the fraud flows. It needs to be be accepted as fraud.mode charge overriding the service one:
POST v1/charges (or v1/charges/wallet)
- Map response fields from MPGS 3DS transaction:
- gateway_specific_code = order.status
- gateway_specific_description = order.authenticationStatus
- error_message = transaction_declined
- error_code = gateway_specific_description
- Merchant Warrior error mapping improvement.
- Validation for GooglePay wallet transactions has been updated. If there are an empty string for address_state field, the transaction will no longer result in a failure and will be processed based on the available information.
- Set up a delay for the AfterpayCheckoutButton to make sure the data is saved for further processing on the backend storage.
- Validation improvement for the cardholder field to make sure that correct information is passed in this field. This is being done to prevent issues such as card numbers being passed into the cardholder name field, or other unintended data being passed here.